Thursday, March 15, 2007

I don't know why, but blogger isn't letting me upload pictures right now.

the really lame thing about posting scarcely is that when you do post you have a lot to say, and no more time to say it than usual.

here are some of the things that are going on: My dad and I are doing a cd through sovereign grace, steve and I going on an alberta road trip next week, and......umm.....josh came and left, beth and her mom also came and left, and I've been writing a lot, and trying to think of good arrangements for songs.

I really wish the pictures would work. maybe i'll try again.

sam and I went driving today, and I took some pictures of him.

hmm... isn't working. there must be some kind of bug in the system.

I'll post them later.

6 comments:

karawarnock; said...

pictures didn't work for me this afternoon either.


but i think it's working now. i'm gonna go try.

nate said...

Way to go Captain! A new post.... Is that really all thats new?.

Anonymous said...

yes. hmm. pictures always work for me, it's really slow sometimes though. I am going to post a picture of my newest painting today i think...

joel sczebel said...

nice promotion.

Anonymous said...

you're a busy kid.

blogger's acting up lately. i can't log in. it's been "temporarily unavaliable" since who knows when.

not that it matters...

Anonymous said...

far out man