Tuesday, February 21, 2006

oh_ finally.

Ok, so this is the long awaited post that I've long been waiting to write.
ummmm......well. The Canadian hoser hockey team finally won another game. It was a close one there at the end, but we pulled through in the end.

I'm eating Ketchup Chips. I don't think there are any in the US. Thankfully we have them here in Canadananada.
It was
a little bit
snowy this morning.
Nothing really stuck on the ground.
It was almost more like rain, but I like it anyways.


Hello, Hello.
Olla.
I'm in a place called vertigo.

I felt like quoting that one even though I haven't listened to it in forever.



I'VE been fairly busy of late which is why I've been unable to post. I've barely even been able to get on the computer. It's crazy because I had a long weekend and I've been home a lot, but have hardly managed to get within ten feet of the comp. crazy.t

Aigh.t I shouldst go. now.


finally a post. I was almost feeling bad.

Thinking of getting a new name for commenting. Some options: Heath.

That's just because Ben is getting old, and Nate is against the rules.

out.s



by.e

11 comments:

Brittany said...

Hah. And why is Nate againist the rules?

Anonymous said...

joe! you posted!!! i think you should start posting as adam... or i don't know... something... haha!

Anonymous said...

how about.....not?

Nate is just against the rules I don't particularly know why.

Anonymous said...

Hey Joe! Just wanted to say hi! It's been a while. How are ya?

Anonymous said...

Dang!

Hahaha.

hi.
doing well.
more busy than in past times.
less time to waste on the computer.
which isn't a bad thing at all.

work and guitar are the two main things I do at present. maybe someday they'll be the same thing, then the work part will cease to be, and it'll just be guitar ate (intentional_ no sp) hours a day.

how are you? no ya's here. I don't do that southern drawl thing. haha. only in person. I can't do it in type. it just doesn't work for me.

Brittany said...

Sometimes when I want to say something it doesn't always come across the same on the computer.

Anonymous said...

ææææ

Aly Sczebel said...

LAUREN!!!!!!!!!!! interesting post joe. i like ben.

Brittany said...

What is your middle name?

Anonymous said...

david works for you too... seeing as you are so much like him and all... haha!

Anonymous said...

notso

oh so tired.

off to work.