Tuesday, February 13, 2007

I've become a really lame blogger of late. Actually, almost all of the people who run the blogs that I go to have become lame bloggers. It must be an epidemic. Unfortunately excuses are lame, and I've decided that if I'm not going to fairly regularly post on my blog, I'm not going to keep it going. However, because my blog has been up and running for over a year and i would be sad to shut it down, I'm going to do a month long test to see if I can start posting a bit more regularly. If the test goes well, I'll keep the blog. If it doesn't then I'm going to shut it down.

i'm watching U2 live in Chicago right now. the edge rocks. i think his toque has magical powers. haha.

I'm off to school in an hour. peace.

17 comments:

Anonymous said...

So, are you going to try to get one for yourself?

nate said...

No you must keep your blog Joel... THE EDGE ROCKS!!!!! I just got the U2 singles cd.. Its has all the best songs on it.. And if your quitting Blogger dont switch to My Space okay!!?? My Space is the devil!

karawarnock; said...

you should be able to complete the test successfully, seeing that you have no life and look up odd volkswagen cars and websites about toast all day.

Anonymous said...

websites about toast?

wow.

good idea, i say.

joel sczebel said...

I must clarify:

1. It is true. I have no life.
2. I don't look up odd websites all day, but I do have an RSS feed to www.digg.com, which is imperative to read if you work in a internet/web design type job, and it finds some strange websites on there.
3. I was reading some comments that people posted on a story about nuclear bomb threats in the USA on Digg, and some guy said this: If they bomb us, we just have to run north to Canada. Nobody hates Canadians. Hating Canadians would be like hating toast.

joel sczebel said...

I was so happy to be compared to toast.

It made my day.

Anonymous said...

toque. haha. awesome.

Delian said...

gosh... that would be depressing. lol.
I know... heck I've been sooooo lame at it as well. hmmm... I do well at my xanga... but not my blog. So sad.

And I'm not gonna lie... only your blog gets comments about how canadians are compared to toast. hahahahahahahaha. The guy must have had English blood in him. "I'll have some tea and toast please" hehehe.

Anonymous said...

maybe I should start a blog....

Anonymous said...

snort

Anonymous said...

ROFL, LOL, BRB.

Josh Sczebel said...

beth.
i know that was you...

"hahaha... toque.. awesome"

Anonymous said...

how'd ya know, dingo?

Anonymous said...

((Dingo)) ahahaha...

Anonymous said...

i really like U2. toast sounds good.

Anonymous said...

*peace* Yeah *nod nod* I had it for breakfast ya know...

Anonymous said...

magic toque... might be.

you have lots of time. you just don't post.

its a choice. you don't need a test to prove that.