Wednesday, March 08, 2006

An obligatory, and long awaited post.

I didn't say that the post was obligatory because I didn't want to post it, but because I really don't have two buckets full of time to spend writing it.

Now with that over...

This is what I've been up to_

I have previously shot down the band "Relient K" as a bunch of hosers imitating their secular soundalikes "Blink 182" but this week I learned their song "Who I Am Hates Who I've Been" and I'm kind of softening my former criticisms. I like the hectic punkish/popish style of guitar playing. fun stuff.

Work. Nothing interesting there.

El paso Next week. Thank goodness a break from this cold and rain. consider the forecast in Vancouver for today and tomorrow: Rain/snow with 70-90 kph winds. not nice weather at all. it makes one want to sleep in front of a fireplace all day. Personally I hope that it's 100 degrees there.

Sam says hi.
Kayla is ill.
Josh is working.
Pam is working.
Als is working.
Dad says he's working but he's probably having a meeting at Starbucks and I have a hard time calling that work. (joke).

Ok.

Should go.

Sam says he's tried really hard, but he can't be patient waiting for me to go play hide and seek with him.

outs/

4 comments:

amazed said...

I doubt that it will be 100 and the wind has been pretty bad here too. It won't be cold though if warmth is what you're looking for.

Brittany said...

Hah. I wish I had to go work at Starbucks too;)

Anonymous said...

I know.

And I don't even slightly like coffee.

The atmosphere is just nice.

Anonymous said...

buy tramadol for dogs tramadol 50 mg norge - tramadol 50 mg recreational