Sunday, October 08, 2006




As much as I really like florida, I want to go home. And that reminds me of a M. Bubly song, but I'm not going to post it (a sigh of relief goes out from the guy readers and unhappy wail from the gals.,.;... haha.)........ yeah. florida has been great, the people are great, the theme parks are pretty good ((if you're older than ten Sea World is better than disney)), there are ghetto hotels, and there are nice ones.

we went to metro life church this morning and dad led worship. it went really well. got to see some friends from a ways back.

but at the same time I miss the north. I don't know why I love the north, but I do. even though vancouver is pretty far south for canada, when you come this far south you begin to realize that you love the north.

so I put that picture on because kayla is cute as always, and because it was taken in the winter. out.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

awww cute picture.
Corning is north... hahahha. Nothing is as sweet as home!

Anonymous said...

i think the north should send some of it's weather to the south this winter.


((a guy was wearing a shark tooth necklace at connections last night.
i almost laughed.
cause i dont' think he punched a shark's tooth out...))

joel sczebel said...

I went to an arcade last night and played golf with stephen.

Aly Sczebel said...

and i watched beauty and the beast, i feel like a hole in my heart has been filled.

Anonymous said...

beauty and the beast is my favorite movie!!