Friday, October 13, 2006

Notice the new things saying that you can sign into blogger with your google account? that's because google owns blogger. They are taking over the world. They already have maps, searches, movies, pictures, a religion (seriously. the church of google), and tons of other seriously useful junk. Except for the church of google part. it's not useful, but then, google doesn't actually own it...they're not affiliated.

I got G-mail today. I figure: "why fight'?. You can't beat it so you might as well join it. And my hotmail is bugging me with dumb ads and junk. So for those of you that have my hotmail, I'll soon be sending you my G-mail address. i'm not going to put it here because then I'd get tons of spam.


peace out.

(as I write this google will most likely purchase a small country, but rich in natural resources. Googleland. hahah .joke.)

18 comments:

sherlock said...

I'm scared...

joel sczebel said...

you should be.....

karawarnock; said...

so sad.

Delian said...

hahahaha. Google is taking over the world!!

gmail is a lot better then hotmail... not gonna lie.

Anonymous said...

haha...google, i actually just used google. and joe i still cant believe that aaron got a birdie, hes gunna be talking about that for a long time.The lowest i got was par, and thatonly happened once

Delian said...

google's fun... ;-).

sherlock said...

does google own disney? ;)

Josh Sczebel said...

your blog is rad.

Delian said...

are you talking to me...?

Hmm, I suppose they don't own disney... lol. As far as I know that is.

Anonymous said...

Joe, please don't diss Googleland. I've been there. The people are quite nice. Lots of little google girls and boys playing with their little google toys...

Anonymous said...

i don't believe it...

Anonymous said...

That's the silliest thing written yet on your blog Joe!! hahahahaha.

I like it. It should be a little kids book (whoever wrote that... you should make that a book... have google publish it... then make a million dollars!) Hahahha

Anonymous said...

haha.
"purchase a small country..."
that was a good one.

been to wendell's lately?

Anonymous said...

Ok, I'm the one that wrote the children's book. I thought it was extremely dumb but I wanted to post it anyway, so I decided to post as anonymous. Yes, I'm a dork. And most of you don't know me...haha

overthinker said...

LAAAAUUURREEENN!!!

it is pretty sad when you live an hour away from somebody and the only time you really hear from then is on a canadian's blog...

Anonymous said...

DAMARIS!!!!! I miss you! I'm so glad that I got to see you last weekend. One of these days I'll get to the west side. I want to come see you! Luv ya!

Anonymous said...

Umm..... lauren, you are a dork.

I found it really funny when you said that because I've been calling everyone that lately for fun. I was just putting someone's address into my new email today and there was a box for notes and I wrote "he's a dork.".
that's it. and for no real reason. I'm a dork too. and dams, you're a dork as well.

it's such a fun word. like rad.

Anonymous said...

I haven't been to wendell's since we all went and saw josh etter and that guy. He WAS a client even though he denied it. I talked to him on the phone today, and helped him out with a problem he had with his site, then he emailed me and said I was the bomb.com.

ha.