Saturday, November 25, 2006

Alpine Adventure.

Today steven and I courageously faced hordes of angry drivers and drove to cyprus mountain. we went snow shoeing....without snowshoes. We were exploring in the name of exploration. It was cold. We were unprepared. We had touques and big coats, but no gloves or or snow pants or boots. Personally I was sporting some converse and jeans. After doing some spin-outs in the parking lot we headed for the woods. We struggled to the top of a hill, up to our waists in fresh powder. It was so cold. SO COLD. After we reached the top of the very steep hill, we trudged around the woods for a bit and then went back to the hill and i tried to start a small avalanche by jumping and rolling down it.... it didn't work. then we drove home.
It is snowing. RIGHT NOW!

4 comments:

Delian said...

ooh, lucky! snow... I'm jealous.

Josh Sczebel said...

what a guy.

joel sczebel said...

who.?.me.?.or steve.?.

Anonymous said...

my feet are still cold