Thursday, November 02, 2006

I didn't sleep last night. There were such long periods of exporting and rendering and such that I watched Saving Private Ryan (for creative inspiration, and because it's a long movie...), cleaned my room, posted on my blog, checked and replied to emails, did some reading some praying, some writing, and some quiet guitar playing until 4:00 am. After four, all the exporting was done and I started working hard on the DVDs. They're still not done, but almost. It was a long night. A long day. Now I'm going to work in a little bit. AH. I need to sleep tonight. Definitely.

BUT....I discovered something really helpful yesterday. Those little starbucks drinks that they sell in jars are good. and they're cheap. they taste like melted ice capps. So I'm going to stock up on a bunch of those and just chug 'em throughout the day.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

matt and i get those, since there's no starbucks close by us.




get some sleep.

overthinker said...

there is nothing better than those little bottles when you've a small break inbetween jobs. not enough time to really go anywhere, but just enough to write a little.

a few blank pages, some fine-line sharpies, and glass starbucks from the closest gas station. a gift from God.

{haha.}

Sean said...

they are good...mmmm
i think that you should have a nap when you get home from work:P

joel sczebel said...

I just discovered that those little bottles actually have more caffeine than Red Bull. Sweet.

No time for a nap just yet. maybe on Saturday. I worked it out this afternoon: in the last three days i've had about 4-5 hours of sleep. it's bad. But it's good. so much extra time.

sherlock said...

The only coffee i like.




except for coffee ice cream...

karawarnock; said...

haha joe i like the way you look at it.

more time. radness.

overthinker said...

haha. extra time.

that is a really bad thinking pattern to get into. well i guess if you take naps it might not be so bad.

naps make me feel like i'm wasting time. like watching a movie in the middle of the day. i can't do it.

Josh Sczebel said...

you are all winners!

now go to sleep. you are all to young to be talking about starbucks in such a lustful manner.

overthinker said...

some of us don't have the choice of sleep these days...

"too young". haha. i like that.

afer all, you're sooo old.

joel sczebel said...

yes
I am