Friday, May 11, 2007



I was just sitting here trying to write and it isn't working. I've decided that trying to force lyrics out of my head just doesn't work, so I decided to post instead. This afternoon Sean and I went and rode bikes (complete with mostly flat tires and uncomfortable seats) around a lake that is about an hour away from my house. There were no cougers, the fish weren't biting (or at least they weren't for the one unfortunate fellow that I asked), and the great path had been covered up with gravel to make it more city-dweller friendly, but it felt good to get out and breathe the mountain air.

((note: the picture isn't from tonight, but it is from another nice spot about 40 minutes away.))

8 comments:

Josh Sczebel said...

did you take that?

joel sczebel said...

Sure thing Bru.

Anonymous said...

Very nice picture...

Anonymous said...

haha nate, crazy dirt birt fanatic...breaking his arm.

nate said...

What might a dirt birt be? Hahaha I get the picure. Everyone keeps telling me, "You should quit.."

Anonymous said...

lovely. vancouver is.

i'll be missing it this august.

or maybe i just won't come home from wales. ;)

sorry. that comment had absolutely nothing to do with your post...

nate said...

Its called spams dams

Anonymous said...

haha.

touche nate.