Wednesday, May 30, 2007



back in kamloops recording. i've been pretty ill the last few days, but hearing the album start to come together has distracted me from it a bit. it's sounding really good. we're recording all the electric guitar parts today, and a few acoustic guitar parts.
\

here are a few random things that i've been thinking about the last day or so:

kamloops is my second favorite place in the world.

the third pirates of the caribbean movie is one that no one should see.

fast food can do nasty things to your stomach.

i want a kayak.

i want it to be the weekend.

when its 84 outside i start looking for water.

when its 87 i pretty much melt.



later>

7 comments:

karawarnock; said...

come to vernon and we will swim in the lake. it is amazingly refreshing.


hope you are doing well. have fun in kamloops.

~*Jessica Lauryn*~ said...

i love kyaking....farenheit is confusing. i will come to vernon with you kara!!!

Delian said...

I want to go kayaking when I grow up... lol.

and 87 is like perfect weather. lol.

and I liked Pirates 3 way better than Pirates 2... but I wouldn't even wish it upon my enemy for them to see PIrates 2.

~dell

Aly Sczebel said...

i thought the whole movie was pretty awful until the wedding ceremony. then it bacame the best pirate movie ever made.

that did it for me. and jack loosing his mind. that was great.

but i am not a big fan. saying it is the "best pirate movie ever made", really has little value.

i love the heat. and especially running in the heat and when you are done you feel like you are going to pass out then you have a ice cold shower. then your whole body goes into shock.haha. its pretty fun. beats rain.

Anonymous said...

amen to coming in from heat and taking shock-creating cold showers.

that is so my life in the summer.

if i melted at 87 i'd be melting in fall. forget summer...haha.

Anonymous said...

How about i am sooooooo amazed that God would bless me with so many good things!!! i love the week days, the heat and everything else he brings my way because all that he brings my way is for my good and ultimately his glory!!!

I was just reading Psalm 34:1 "I will bless the Lord at all times... his praise will CONTINUALLY be in my mouth!"

dad

Anonymous said...

*convicted*. thanks mr pat.

((i honestly consider ice cold showers in summer to be an enjoyable and neccessary part of fl life.))