Friday, May 12, 2006

And now it's time for a new post.




So.....

I have a pretty busy weekend.

Josh and I got a new/old acoustic guitar. it has a great semi-ghetto look, but it sounds really nice.

I'm teaching guitar now, as well as learning it (mostly at the request of my teacher), so I was teaching yesterday.

I got a sweet cane yesterday. I'll probably have it at NA because although I can walk without a cane or crutch or anything now, it's generally pretty painful, and I'm really unstable because the muscles haven't strengthened up enough yet, and because if I have to walk far, it begins to hurt even more.

Tonight is bowling.

Tomorrow has lots of things.

So.......

out.

14 comments:

Brittany said...

Our bowling league is starting in a few weeks. But it is too expensive for me to be on it.

joel sczebel said...

I don't love bowling, but it can be fun.

MrsRoper said...

joe, are you jealous that sam can fly and you can't?? hahahaha! good pics. bowling will be interesting...

Delian said...

I'm not all bowling... (mostly because I'm not really good at it haha, but when there is friends it's always good) but hey, that's cool.

Brittany said...

I do it every now and then but I am not that good.

Delian said...

That's my story.

Aly Sczebel said...

last time i bowled i got 210.... weird.... i normally stink. seriously. really bad. but joe cane is sweet. anyone seen the "importance of being earnest" it is totally a algie cane.

overthinker said...

nice pics in that last one.
busy weekend for me too.
but after this i will finally be home and breate. and then maybe people will stop wondering where i live, since everyone thinks i don't live at home.

i will not say what my score was the last time i bowled...which was yeas ago...it was pretty bad. only one person thought it was cool, and that only because it was the same as his football number.
i was quite dissapointed.

joel sczebel said...

I didn't bowl.
My foot was too hurting.*

Anonymous said...

can anyone guess what my score was? i got the prize for the lowest score... hahahahahaha!!















it was 38.*

Anonymous said...

oh.

Anonymous said...

wow.

Anonymous said...

Hi! Just want to say what a nice site. Bye, see you soon.
»

Anonymous said...

Hmm I love the idea behind this website, very unique.
»