Monday, May 08, 2006

Well.
It's been a few days.
I haven't posted.
I was hardly at home for an hour yesterday, so I have a pretty good excuse.

I still don't know what to write.
Tonight is going to be busy.
I have a guitar lesson, josh has a soccer game, and then of course, 24 is on.
You can laugh at the fact that a tv show is such a necessity for the night, but it's the only one I consistently watch so and it's only on once a week so it's pretty much set in stone that I have to be home to watch it on monday.
I have to see how Jack dodges missiles with a passenger plane tonight.

I was also supposed to have physio today, but couldn't because there was no one that could give me a ride. believe me, I'm not sad about that either.

WELL YOU"RE NOT HARD COOOOOOORRRRE!!!!\\UNLESS YOU LIVE HARD COOOOOOORRREE!!!!!!
BUT THE LEGEND OF THE RENT WAS WAY HARD COOOOOOORRRREE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!>

well, that was random.
ok.
I need to eat some food.

and one picturator to finish it off.

or not.
out.
pictures will come later.

10 comments:

Delian said...

nice random post... ;). when I first saw smiley faces I thought they were weird and I wouldn't use them...but I have since then converted because they are weird and I like that now. I'm done.

Anonymous said...

wow joe... :) i think...

Anonymous said...

24??Is that teh one w/ sean austen???





N.M

Anonymous said...

neat.i don't watch any shows accept stargate sg-1.

joel sczebel said...

N.M.?

Delian said...

So wait... I know this is random, but why are you Joel yet peoples call you Joe? Which one are you? Are you really Joel and people just call you Joe? Or are you Joe and you were random and posted yourself as Joel? I've always been slightly confused on the topic and I don't know why I haven't asked before... hmm.

joel sczebel said...

joel.
is what it really is.
90% of people call me joe.

Delian said...

why? I'm thinking about being apart of the 10% and call you Joel ;). Actually which one do you prefer?

joel sczebel said...

Neither.

But some people want to call me ben.

Anonymous said...

Very pretty site! Keep working. thnx!
»