Friday, May 26, 2006

Well, well/

Hmmmm.... as I sit here sipping orange juice, I'm a little shocked to realize that later on today I will be flying to louisville, and tomorrow morning sometime I'll be at NA. I ate a lot of candy tonight. My teeth are probably rotting as I type. I don't like going to the dentist.

And did you know that somewhere over the rainbow bluebirds fly?

I wish I could.

ahaha.

I wonder if coffee is really a master plan devised by the Communists to take over the democratic world. At least I don't drink it so when everyone else is being corrupted, I can escape and live for two years under the park behind my house, and dig elaborate tunnels leading to New York city (because that's where dramatic things always happen), and burst out and turn the world back to democracy and throw the communists out of power.

hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha.
]

I deduce from the length of that laugh that it's time for sleep.
To all you going to NA, see you tomorrow, and to all you who aren't, Goodnight.

11 comments:

Delian said...

You might be up by now... I'm not sure, but yeah, if you see anyone named PJ Kemerer tell him I said hi... haha... I hope he doesn't read this comment (PJ) that would ruin it...lol.

Brittany said...

Yea, tell everyone there I said hi....

Anonymous said...

like he will. but you better

joel sczebel said...

I don't have a clue what you meant by that als.

MrsRoper said...

hahaha!!! so so so excited... joe, it still hasn't officially hit me...

Anonymous said...

I always figured your mind was a scary place, but now I officially know.

Aly Sczebel said...

hahahahahahahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

fitzwitx jiminis dix. jomani hali gwoan, nina~s!! allag rina hali. list noni nis dix nimian,amin hersin joel!!

Anonymous said...

Joe, was that you talking in one of your made up languages?

Anonymous said...

!jin fitx ghinked!

Anonymous said...

Nice colors. Keep up the good work. thnx!
»