Friday, August 18, 2006



did a small amount of writing:

I’m weak and frail,
Like the grass the grows,
Then blows away,
Yet I’m deceived,
To think I can know,
All that need,

Oh crush my pride,
Open my eyes,
And I will sing,

I need You, how I need You,
Every day,
I need You, how I need You,
In every way,
I need You,
Be near me I pray,

Before I knew,
The place where I stood,
Before Your throne,
You left all glory,
Out of Your great love,
To die at Calvary,

And in Your blood,
And in Your tears,
I have seen that,

----------------
In other news:


today I (supposedly) "stole" my mothers visa card (or at least that's what the camera place thought), blew out a tire, changed one, got a headache, and went to ikea to eat cheap hot dogs and buy pillows with holes for your feet. Now being rather worn out I decided to skip the movies for tonight and stay home and write, and I'm pretty happy that I did.

Oh, and I fell out of a tree while camping. It was a perfectly safe tree too. I was pretty confused when I hit the ground. It didn't make any sense.....

10 comments:

MrsRoper said...

a few comments:
1. good writing.
2. what movie did you skip?
3. did the fall injure you?

oh, and: miss you joe! :)

MrsRoper said...

one more thing...


haha! first to comment!

joel sczebel said...

I skipped "World Trade Center"

The fall gave me a little scratch.

Aly Sczebel said...

1. no actually he missed material girls. haha. he is a huge hilary duff fan.
2. no he was not injured. although he should have been.

Anonymous said...

i never want to see anybody fall our of a tree again.

deep cove. and tim horton's.

beth said...

-cool photo.
-i like those lyrics.
-how do you determine if a tree is safe or not?

i do like that weird green photo below too.

Delian said...

Beautiful song!
I'm so sorry that you fell out of a tree! Glad you weren't hurt!
And same ? as beth... how do you discern whether a tree is 'safe' or not?

joel sczebel said...

Well if the branches are nice and thick then technically they shouldn't break.... but they did. I think it was a bit dead..

Delian said...

hahahaha. usually tho you can tell when a tree is dead... maybe not... i do not know. ;-). I shall not make fun of you...


to much. hehehe.

Anonymous said...

It half tipped over and was wedged up against another one, but it still looked like it was alive....other than the fact that it was overturned.