Sunday, August 20, 2006

So betty is gone.
Or going I suppose seeing as she most likely hasn't taken off yet.
I drank an Ice Cap.
It's the most coffee I've ever consumed at one time and I have terrible breath.
The caffeine isn't doing much except that when I talk, i talk louder and faster.
And I don't really feel like sleeping-yet.

My dad preached on the Holiness of God today out of Isaiah 6 and it gave me some thoughts so I wrote a song when I came home. I don't really feel like grabbing the file of the other computer so I'm going to try to remember it.

Glorious,
You wove the starry skies,
Your beauty's overwhelming,
Wonderful,
All-powerful and wise,
Transcendently above me,

Holy, Holy, Holy,
God Almighty,
Angels hide their faces,
But by Your grace You've brought me near,
Holy, Holy, Holy,
You are worthy,
Of my praise forever,
Glory, I give glory to you God,

Judge of all,
I deserve Your wrath,
But You've shown me mercy,
Through the blood,
You shed on my behalf,
You've ransomed me completely,

...yeah. So I think that's how it was. I'm pretty sure at least. And if it isn't, this version works ok.
Ok, now i'm tired. Good night and good luck.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

good song. thanks.

Aly Sczebel said...

joe you are crazy

Anonymous said...

Joe - great song!

Anonymous said...

sounds like a good song.
only i don't know the music.
i like the lyrics anyway.

i hadn't taken off yet. i think i was sitting on the plane. chewing gum.and fixing my customs sheet that als helped me get all whacked...

Delian said...

oh I like the song!!! Extremely good!