Tuesday, August 08, 2006

Sorry that there haven't been any good posts lately. I've been really busy, and this week promises to be no different. So basically I'm going to post now then go plan out a way that I can get everything done.

Hmm....Nothing too interesting has happened of late. Josh and my dad went to the worship conference this morning.......and......it's raining. Those are really the two extremely interesting things that people that read this blog probably don't know.

It rains all winter in Vancouver but in the summer we usually have droughts, so I'm surprised that it's raining. And there's the nice smell of hot pavement getting wet.

I'm working my last day at my current job on friday, then have 2 weeks before my new one starts.

On saturday I'm hiking some mountain with some friends. I don't really have a clue what mountain it is, but I here it's reasonably big which is concerning me because I am of the general opinion that no one should ever have to walk uphill for more than an hour.

Also on saturday Damaris is coming. I'm guessing that I won't be picking her up because I'll probably be being air lifted off the mountain with a severe case of asthma.

Then then on tuesday our youth group is going camping.

Then on that saturday I'm filming a wedding.

Then the next tuesday ( I think ) I'm driving with Josh and my dad to San Diego.

Then I come home start the new job and hopefully normal life will resume.

outs.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yup you are picking up Damaris, so don't get injured. The rain is a nice change.

joel sczebel said...

What!

how?

When does she come?

(it's funny to type these questions when you're standing ten feet away.)

Aly Sczebel said...

haha. she gets in at midnight-ish. i'll email you the itinerary. life will return but without josh.

sniff

joel sczebel said...

Oh. yeah.

Anonymous said...

What is your new exciting job?

Come on, you know you wanna swing by ep while you're driving across the country =)

joel sczebel said...

Dude, el dusto would be a little more than a little out of the way. I would like to see this guy though.

joel sczebel said...

I'm working with josh etters and bart at Domain7 a web solutions company.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha.

sorry joe. i really should feel bad. but right now it's just funny.

it's not really midnight! but it is late. it was the only semi-sane flight out there that i could find!

joel sczebel said...

Why feel bad? I was just surprised that I didn't know that yet. No one ever tells me anything.

Anonymous said...

awww...

i really don't have anything to say about your post yet... i haven't read it yet. lol.