Thursday, June 22, 2006

I'm sorry. I seem to have no time to do good posts. I haven't even checked my email in a few days.
It seems like I'm either working, sleeping, golf, driving people around, having soccer games, or watching movies all the time. Not to mention guitar practice, quite times, song writing, and more important things like that.

Then when I stop doing things, all I really want to do is sleep.

That's the dilemma. Like right now: I have free time, but I'm so tired that when I try to think about something to post about it never works.

yeah.

I'm sorry.
It;s lame, I know.
and dumb.
so I'm lame and dumb.
and incapable of writing good posts.

aaaaaaaaaaaaa.

6 comments:

Delian said...

I'm not sure whether to be sympathetic or to tell you that you just need to get over it :).

Rebekah Schwab said...

sounds like fun. driving people crazy?

Anonymous said...

get some sleep. posts can wait.

joel sczebel said...

yeaaaaaaaaah.

joel sczebel said...

I should.

Delian said...

soooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

I would say something interesting excpet there's nothing to say.

peace out.