Sunday, June 11, 2006

So........I'm sick.......but I'm still doing better than I deserve.......and today was church.......and it was good...........and then later is band practice..........then worship team practice.........yeah.......so that's what's going on.

here's a few other thoughts:

darn. I can't remember them. I don't know why I can never seem to remember stuff.
I'm watching the Netherlands take on Serbia Montenegro on the World Cup. ooooooo... serbia just had a good chance.
I like the world cup. I'm going for England even though I don't think they'll win.

They beat Paraguay pretty easily yesterday, and Canada didn't qualify so England is my team.
]

just got all the NA sermons.

The dutch just scored. a breakaway goal. it was sweet.
We have a few dutch people in our church.
And loads of dutch people in our soccer league.
it's crazy. and they're all related too.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

first to comment?! sorry you're sick, joe. no fun.

the sermons are online? Yay!

joel sczebel said...

yeah.

I have them.

cheers.

Delian said...

cheers

oh that is so much fun to say

Anonymous said...

cheers!!

ninnymouse

joel sczebel said...

it is fun to to say.