Friday, July 07, 2006





two random pictures. Nothing to do with the post.
both were taken by josh.
the tulip one is lavishly edited.
oh well.
it looks good.

So nothing much has been going on of any real interest.
I won't be going to the worship conference, because I'm going to drive to San Diego with josh and pops right after it, and I couldn't get that much time off work.
That should be cool.

I had a soccer game last night and it was absolutely brutal. 4-0. for the other guys. and since I was on defense it really felt bad.
It wasn't that I played particularly bad, but all the bad bounces seemed to come straight to me. It was a game to forget.

Hmmm...... I want to spend some time working on my invention tomorrow. I also am thinking of starting to write a screenplay for a new movie. And I'm playing electric on sunday while josh leads.

that is all I have to say for now.////}]}}

16 comments:

Anonymous said...

so, anyone got any guesses as to which house is going to go up in flames next???? hahahaha! bi-weekly neighborhood house lighting anyone?
ok, i'm done

Delian said...

nice post. what's the movie about?

Anonymous said...

hi joe!

Brittany said...

I am glad I don't live in your neighborhood. :D)

Anonymous said...

house fires? huh? must have missed it. ditto delian: what's the movie about?

joel sczebel said...

the movie is a secret.
actually I just don't have a very definitive picture of what it's about yet.

hi lorraine.

Anonymous said...

fun post. well, fun to read. the soccer game doesn't sound like fun...

haha. all this talk about burning houses reminds me of something i said once that wasn't at all what it sounds like, but people randomly quote me out of context. and then i have folks coming up to me and asking: "why did you say: 'we're burning down houses? sounds like fun! i want to come...' "
maybe if i start saying wise things, folks will go around repeating it instead of all the stupid things.
dang. i can't think of anything wise...

joel sczebel said...

I think josh and I should start a new soap opera series about our neighborhood called "Fires among us".

The explosive finally is coming up soon. it's title:

Another grow-op burns.

Anonymous said...

HAHA.
before josh cathes it, it's spelled "finale".

joel sczebel said...

I know
I saw as well
and ignored

I m starting a new fad
since its such a big deal right now


no punctuation

whats with all these crazy hosers
me being one of them
doing all these crazy dashes and lines and symbols that dont mean anything

out

Delian said...

I have the same question... whats with all the dashes and stuff? I thought there was some canadian thing to it... but i guess it's just a joe thing that spread...

Anonymous said...

//i did random stuff like that before i met joes.^^^ my way of doodling with a keyboard...
did you see i spelled "catches" wrong when i was correcting joe's spelling?!
HAHAHAHAHA.

Delian said...

hehehe... yeah, i did...

joel sczebel said...

I didn't.

Rebekah Schwab said...

hahaha.

Anonymous said...

by the way I think it's actually caches, but I could be wrong