Monday, July 17, 2006

You are a bunch of impatient, distrustful hosers. hahahah.
well,. here it is.


Vs. 1 You found me,
Dead in all my sin,
Dead to all Your ways,
An object of Your wrath,
But You came down,
Paid my ransom cost,
Died to save the lost,
And give us peace with God,


Ch. Thank You for the cross,
For the blood,
For the pain You suffered,
You were crushed,
For my sin,
All that I might enter in,
To knowing You my king,
And now I live to sing,
Thank you for the cross.

Vs.2 So humbly,
You laid aside Your throne,
Lived a perfect life,
To be a sacrifice,
In amazement,
I wonder at Your love,
That bore the wrath of God,
For those who broke Your law.

15 comments:

Anonymous said...

Cool, the one rare time i post a comment, i'm the first one to. Nice Job on the post joe. Hey Joe, Nathanael Morse is comin' over tomorrow at like 1:30, wanna play soccer after work?

Anonymous said...

Good job on the song too. good words.

Delian said...

good song! I like it... do you have the music for it as well??

Anonymous said...

impatient, distrustful hosers... hmm, not sure if I appreciate being called that ;).

joel sczebel said...

I do.

Delian said...

hey now.

Anonymous said...

not sure how i was impatient or distrustful...but i was sarcastic, and i'm most likely a hoser.

nice song. only it is hard to tell when you can't hear it. cause sometimes the melody you imagine for a song isn't right at all and it just seems odd...

dang. i got like hrs sleep last night and i'm still not making sense!!

Delian said...

pretty much, hahaha

Brittany said...

I don't think anyone will ever catch up on the lack of sleep from Xtreme.

overthinker said...

uuhh i'm sure they will.
compared to NA, xtreme was a sleep-fest. haha.
seriously, josh (not sczebel, another one) and i were discussing on the last day how un-tired and calm we were {seemingly}.
its not xtreme, its life.

sorry.

joel sczebel said...

hmmm.

MrsRoper said...

good song... but joe, should you really make it public?

Anonymous said...

pam stole my thought.... cause here is the thing.

you post your song on your blog and chris tomlin is doing his rounds checking out the blogs, he finds you song, he likes it, he steals it, and it is HIS next big hit! -that is one possible option-
all's im's sayings is, its a good song.

Anonymous said...

it's one Chris Tomlin would pick... ;).

joel sczebel said...

Dad wasn't extreemly" impressed. But he's hard to impress. Actually he just said he needed to hear it again later.