Friday, September 15, 2006

I was so busy yesterday. Work was busy. Calls never seemed to stop, people never stopped giving me things to do.....it was good. then I came home grabbed a quick lunch and then ran to the church office and spent the rest of the night recording two songs that I wrote. it was funny. I sang, played acoustic guitar, played electric guitar, played bass....(I don't have a clue how to play bass but if you have rhythm it's not too difficult), and got the computer to play drums although I recently discovered that I can (sort of) play them too.

Now I'm going to have another mocha, answer a bunch more calls and start it all over again. except that tonight I'm (possibly)going bowling. should be fun.... it could get a little crazy as I'm a terrible bowler.....oh well.out.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

joe, i'm not the best bowler either yet you guys chose to go bowling....
that mocha sounds good.
busy is good. it means that you're actually getting paid for something at your job.
songs sound cool.

Aly Sczebel said...

starbucks

overthinker said...

bowling. haha.

i am the worst bowler in the universe. my highest ever score was my friend's high school football number...what does that say...
oh well.

Anonymous said...

i don't think anyone is actually good at bowling.
except for my grandma. she won trophies.
wicked sweet.

Aly Sczebel said...

mom was good at it. i think if you don't do it really often, it is TOTAL luck. like last time.... we played 2 games, first one was 88, the next one was 197??????


totally random.

i just like buggin you kars

sherlock said...

I love bowling! its the only thing i can beat my friend aric at.

joel sczebel said...

yeeeeeeee.

Sean said...

Groovy

Anonymous said...

haha when did the word groovy come back??

i love it.

joel sczebel said...

The word groovy never went out.