Tuesday, September 05, 2006

Off to work. Sore neck. Sore back. I was thrown from an inflatable blob of rubber into the water while traveling approximately 35 mph. It was fun. we were tubing at a lake. it was especially sweet to just roll of onto your back because you would slide along the top until you slowed down enough to sink in. But the one time I actually unwillingly got tossed we were going too fast and hit a fairly large wave (for a lake at least) which caused the tube to flip over in the air sending me in head first. I was actually grateful to be wearing a life jacket because I just floated there limp for a few minutes while the boat turned around.

And that's all I have to say for now. Not very interesting, but it's 6:30 in the morning so cut me some slack.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

no slack.

hope you feel better.

karawarnock; said...

oh my goodness i woke up this morning with such a sore neck and back. i need some tylenol or advil or something. at least i don't have to go to work...yet.

Anonymous said...

oh hey joe
whats that song...the deathcab song that i liked in the car...i want to get it.

joel sczebel said...

title and registration.

joel sczebel said...

'The glove compartment,
is inaccurately named,
and everybody knows it.
So I'm proposing,
a swift orderly change......."

a very humorous first few lines.

karawarnock; said...

thank you.
yes very amusing song.
oddly, i like it.