Saturday, September 30, 2006

Oh man..... it's hot. and it's like 11:00 at night.

So this is fall in the sunshine state. I'm all for the sun, but I sure wouldn't mind them turning down the humidity.


More posts will come (at least i'm thinking so unless the place we head next has no wireless.)) and they will have pictures. I don't have one on this post because I hardly took any today. soooooooo.......


yeah., anyways....we're in daytona. I think that's just for tonight and part of tomorrow. After that we head back to Orlando.


out.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

i'm so glad that your plane didn't crash...

MrsRoper said...

have fun joe! there will probably be mil for you soon after you arrive home! miss you!

MrsRoper said...

haha... sorry, that was supposed to be *mail* not mil... hahaha!

Anonymous said...

hey, quiet.
if i were to say that i'd be called out for complaining, haha.

i can't help but tell you that this isn't very humid...

sorry.

Anonymous said...

You think this is humid?????

joel sczebel said...

no. now I've climatized.

sherlock said...

Hahahahha.


If this is hot...

Sean said...

Its cold here, i could see my breath on my morning walk to school...but its all ok, cuz i had a white mocha and a pumpkin cream cheese muffin from starbucks:)