Friday, September 08, 2006

Sorry that my recent posts are weak.
Really the problem is that I'v had no time at night, so I post in the morning before work.
I have ten minutes left now, so I'll just do a quick update of life...

The new job is going well.... I'm reading a lot, learning the systems of the company, and learning html and css code. (if you go to your view menu up at the top and click view source, you can see all the coding that goes into webpages....)(well, I guess that's on a mac, on a PC just find something about viewing the source or source code)).

I don't have to start till 8:30 am, but i'm usually there about an hour early so I walk to starbucks (and by the way I'm just starting to get hooked on coffee...) get a coffee (or I will until I'm so broke that I can't afford it anymore.), then walk across the street and have a quiet time in the park.

and for lunch I usually have buck-a-slice pizza.

other than a new job nothing too interesting is going on other than Youth meeting tonight, Florida in a month, and dad and I are co-writing another song. I like it quite a bit.

there. boring. not cool, I know. but that was ten minutes unfortunately. now you can see how slowly I think before 7:00 am. it's scary. out.

5 comments:

Crazy Crochetting Cat Lady said...

hows it going? i was reading you post on macs, and everyone tells me that macs are so great and everything, but i cant stand them... maybe because i grew up using a pc, with dad being a computer programer, we had a pc in the house from the time i was 3, and i was able to use it at that age. Alan has a mac, and i just dont understand it... so i bought a pc... lol... hope your doing great... talk to you soon...

Anonymous said...

no prefrence... used both. love both. a computer is a computer...

Anonymous said...

haha.
it was those iced caps....

throw all your change somewhere in your car and only get a starbucks when there's enough change for one.
if you're disciplined enough. if you're like me, you can rationalize. and get a starbucks when you pay for half in change...
nevermind. i forgot ya'll have whole dollars in coins.

we'll forgive you the weak posts for this week. [haha. pretending like i haven't been away from the blogworld since sunday.]

Anonymous said...

the pizza was the best part of your post.

joel sczebel said...

of course it was...hahaha.