Wednesday, January 04, 2006

I had a bad morning.

I woke up and painfully turned over to see the alarm clock.....

7:20.

My brain took a few moments to figure it out.

7:30.....wasn't I supposed to be at work at 6:00?

........AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Yeah. Badness. Lets just say that I woke up at 7:20 and was at work by 7:30.
I didn't eat breakfast. And I couldn't eat anything all day because I had a blood test after work.
So I didn't eat anything for 20 hours straight. So I was hungry. And because I was late I didn't take any breaks. So the day seemed to take a long time.

But it was a good day.


hahaha.

goodnight.

14 comments:

MrsRoper said...

joe, you are crazy... but that's why we all love you!

Brittany said...

Yikes, did you set your alarm to 7:30 or did it keep going off until then?

Delian said...

awww... I hate it when that happens to me!! But I know where you're coming from about long days... they just seem to drag on! esp. at work.

Anonymous said...

I must be blessed because if I don't get up when I my alarm goes off, my Mom comes in and wakes me up.

Anonymous said...

The alarm didn't go off. It broke or something.

Brittany said...

Haha. I sympathize. Our alarm goes off at all hours of the day but rarely when we want it to.

Anonymous said...

Don't laugh. It wasn't funny.



AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA>

ok maybe it was.

Brittany said...

I am sorry. It will be funny to you eventually. All the terrible things that happen to me are NEVER funny at the time. But they ALWAYS are eventually. (running into a wall, fainting off the risers, etc)

overthinker said...

HI. i missed ya'll. do you have any idea how hard it is to find a blog wihtout favorites or links?







sorriness about your lateness.

Delian said...

haha... a couple weeks ago my alarm clock did something weird adn I didn't hear it and I missed a prayer meeting... oh man I was bummed! Esp. 'cause it was our last prayer meeting w/ the Catalyst! I went out and shoveled the drive way... a good way to get your frusteration out for those of us who are notherners ;).

Anonymous said...

We shovel the rain here.

Delian said...

awww... our driveway is like an iceskating rink right now (not that bad, but point taken) it's really bad, but hey, whatever's cool w/ me man!

Anonymous said...

I didn't get that.

MrsRoper said...

i didn't get it either...