Tuesday, January 24, 2006

Tooooooooomorrow, I love ya!

I didn't watch that movie.....ever......really........ok I might have.......but it was a long time ago.
I'm getting up to take my Dad to the airport tomorrow morning BEFORE work, meaning I will get up at three thirty or some insane time like that, drive with him there, drop him off, the drive back to work. It will be killer fun.

Praise God, from Whom all blessings flow;
Praise Him, all creatures here below;
Praise Him above, you heavenly host;
Praise Father, Son, and Holy Ghost.

Another day to (attempt) to bring Him glory.

10 comments:

Brittany said...

Ahhh! I almost forgot that I'll get to see your dad in 4 or 5 days! Yippee!

Anonymous said...

YEAH!! PATRICK SCZEBEL COMES INTO ORLANDO TONIGHT!! :)
ok nto like i'm gonna be seeing him but still, just the fact that a canadian is in town is fun times.
heehee

Anonymous said...

thats my favorite hymn.



teh hpnatom ayomnyser

Anonymous said...

Er. nice.

Anonymous said...

Er. nice.

Anonymous said...

Er. nice.

Anonymous said...

Yeah nice.
\

He's gone-ish.

I miss the hoser already.

Brittany said...

I got to see him already! HA!

Anonymous said...

Oh stink!

overthinker said...

HA. well i saw him first britt. In fact, if I hadn't found him (accidently 'tis true) you might not have seen him. :)


sorry britts. i just couldn't help it....