Wednesday, January 18, 2006

In the words of Russel James Miles Bergman-Oh Bother.

I had to take the bus home from work. It took longer to come than I expected. Then I got off a couple of stops too early because I was thinking about something in my head, and not really thinking about reality, which is something I do sometimes. So then it was a decision between waiting an hour for another bus or walking three times as far as I would have normally had to. I chose walking, so I set off down the street saying such things like "Why are you so stupid?" and "Idiot!" and "Hoser!" and such things. But it was more in a joking mood than in a angry mood. I was actually quite chipper. But I don't want to do it again in the near future.

out.

13 comments:

Delian said...

hahaha! Glad you didn't get to angry at yoself! lol. And when you called yoself a 'hoser' what did you (as in personally) mean by that?

Brittany said...

What he had said right before that.

Delian said...

hahaha... are you a blonde brittany? Cause if you are you're not a dumb one like me! You'd be one of the smart blondes in life!

Anonymous said...

Haha...what a hoser.

MrsRoper said...

there are more smart blondes than people seem to think these days!

Delian said...

& I'm not one of them ;)

Anonymous said...

Nor am I it seems.

Brittany said...

I meant the name he had called himself right before that which was idiot. And I don't know if I am blonde or not.

Anonymous said...

I was either very blonde or very tired when I got off.

Brittany said...

Probably both.

Anonymous said...

hahahha. haven't you done that sort of thing recently?


ok so maybe not all that recently.

Delian said...

I used to blame my foolishness on being tired... but it kinda seemed lame (probably more accurate though) lol.

AAHH... so, yesterday, I picked up my bro's guitar and played something on it I've heard my friend play (I was impressed with myself, no doubt). So yesterday and today I've been relearning lost and forgotten chords and doing other little things. But alas and alack my figers are oh so sore!!

Anonymous said...

Good. Add one more guitar player to the world.