Friday, November 04, 2005

all of these fields are optional.

I worked pretty late again. More OT. More cashers. More lame posts. It's weird I can think, but not really. I know everything that i usually know, but at night it's like the switches are loose. Ahhh. Still coughing my head off, still working, still writing, still guitaring. hahaha. I think there's a time to write serious and a time to write funny, and it is a skill to be able to do both. I thinks that this should be a reflective, yet funny post. so here she goes. or blows. or blows her nose or whatever.-----cut that.

I infrequently post this early in the morning so this is really a new experience for me. well. I personally want to remind myself of some things, and if they apply to you and you think they're interesting, great. if you don't, get your own blog.

Ok. first of all, because I don't think it has been mentioned since the summer, and in honor of TC who (i think) got his hand operated on today, I would like to recall the weeding incident at the school a few days before the FF.

I believe it was Chris, Stephen, Josh, Taylor, and I. We were sent on a mission to remove all the weeds from the front of the school. the only problem was that these weren't normal weeds. These were killer cactus weeds, and they were stabbing us. I think it was one of the funniest moments ever to see Stephen and Taylor going "Ahhhhhh....ouch!!!!........eey!!!!!......these are the craziest weeds I've ever seen......OUCH,.........why didn't we bring a shovel........ow.l........or at least gloves or something.....OH STINK!!!!!!!! (that was just for embellishment. I don't think oh stink was cool yet.). I don't think any of the girls were there. I think you were all sign making. Well at the end of it all we took out all the weeds, but our hands had loads of little prickles in them, and we were whining for the rest of the day.


Then there was the car wash. I don't remember much of it unfortunately. Too many cartwheel TU's. everything was spinning and then it would be like: whoa there;s George Bush getting mobbed by a bunch of canadians. then everything would spin again then it would be: whoa there's andrew ming ballin around with a crazy camera in a rental truck.. then everything would spin again. yeah. I don't remember too much about the car wash.

And then there was the crazy italian joint in Lonsdale. The Key or Quay or whatever it is. And the chef guy kept making these really lame jokes that I felt obligated to laugh at because he was a nice guy and he seemed to be trying really hard.

There was also the crepe place. to this day whenever I hear techno music I want to do the weedwacker. no joke. honestly. In fact I think I would pay money to watch Joby wash the car again. that was amazing.

Ahh.. then there was Stanley Park and the raccoons, lights, and huge hollow trees.

Then White Rock. but I'm not going to say anything about White Rock.
White Rock was nice. It's been a while since I've been there.

Blue slurpees.

yum.

Icecream.

Orange bananas.

and green corn.

"cause in a bullet proof vest,
with the windows all closed,
I'll be doin my best and I'll see you soon.?

Such a nice song. Oh to better play it's TAB> hahaha. Oh to be a better guitarist. hahaha. Hoser that I am.
Trying to change the subject and it's not working. hahah.
they were good times.

wow. guess what I just realized. ( I know you really can't guess, and you're all probably asleep anyhow). I realized that I haven't even seen Josh in like two days. And I won't see him till tomorrow late i would guess. Wow. Dang. I really should sleep. Man. I think that was lame. Lame like a dog with two legs that walks upright and imitates me. Lamer in fact. but sleep, not writing is what I need right now. goodnight.

22 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ahhh. Not the Weeds...

Brittany said...

Ohhh, now I am starting to miss it again.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh.....the weeds.

Brittany said...

Ahhhhh.....those signs.

Anonymous said...

I think we still have one of them. somewhere.

Anonymous said...

Ahhhhh ...reminiscing. I just finished putting together an entire photo album of nothing but the Canada trip. I relived the whole trip in my imagination this week. Nothing like actually being there. Do you guys realize it will have been three months next Tuesday?!

Anonymous said...

ahhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!


I miss you guys like nuts. Honestly it is painful. like almost to the point were i throw up. (okay that just went from tying to be poetic to just gross!) Next year. possibly. God willing. I will see all of you. I am hoping it is Gods will anyway! hahaha! oh java,java,java! How did all of us get to be so close in such a short amount of time? and aren't you grateful for your memory. what if you didn't remember anything. that would be sad.

I was over at the vese's house and they had a picture of the whole group together in white rock and i started to tear up. no joke. i started to cry right there in their kitchen. (good thing they wern't there! i was babysitting!)

i understand God has a purpose and all but sometimes i wish i knew the whole picture. i guess then it wouldn't be so amazing. anyway. long comment sorry!

Anonymous said...

anyone got a picture of florida i could jump into?

overthinker said...

good times. yeah tay is having something sometime but i'm not sure when.

aaaahhhh the car wash...hahahaha. i still have my "car" cut out from the sign. it sits by this little lamp i have and lights up when the lamp is on. haha.

orange cowboy hats...TU's....sign making...((my shorts still have red &green paint all over them)).

ooohhhhh canada...

overthinker said...

ALYS!!! OH MY GOODNESS!

overthinker said...

yeah well you posted at the same time as me...and i miss you like i would miss the stars...ok more but that gives you an idea.

hahaha i need IM major bad...
((ok want not need))

Anonymous said...

AAAAAAAACCCCCCCCKKKKK!!!!!!!!!

Brittany said...

I do too!!!

Anonymous said...

I decided that when someone says,

AAAAAAAAACCCCCCCCCCCKKKKKKKKK!

it sounds like a dying beaver.

Just a thought. Not that I have ever heard a dying beaver. I have actually never even heard a normal beaver.

Brittany said...

I don't even think I've ever seen a beaver.

Anonymous said...

Thanks for stealing that L.

Brittany said...

What L?

Anonymous said...

L.

Anonymous said...

I really need to post. Wow. But I don't have time.....yet.
Hopefully before tomorrow. Tomorrow meaning 12:00 tonight. I mean tomorrow. Or I guess I mean 11:59 tonight. 12:00 being tomorrow.

overthinker said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
overthinker said...

adn yet you wonder why you're always confused...

Brittany said...

A new post would be good.