Thursday, November 17, 2005

good times.

Well today i went out in the morning. (for the second morning in a row.) wow. I got back ( without being almost hit by several cars). Oh yeah, nobody knows about all that. hahahaha. Hmmm. I'll put it this way: waiting for a light to turn red so that I can cross means absolutely nothing to me. My law is J-walk. Across highways or any other road, that's how I do it. I don't know why. just impatient about waiting for the light I guess. So yesterday I was doing that and just about got an express ticket up to glory. hahahaha. good fun though. Anyways, today that didn't happen, and I got back home all in one piece. After a lunch of grilled cheese (the same lunch I've had for the last three days. I don't know why, I just get on a role with some things) I headed off to work. Work was interesting today. On the shift that I'm apart of, there are only ten people. Our regular forklift driver gave his notice the other day that next monday would be his last day. This of course through all the supervisors and bosses into a confused frenzy and they decided they should train a new forklift guy. They didn't pick me. I wish they did, but they didn't. So they trained this guy called Lorne who has been working there for a week or two longer than I have. Well yesterday was his first day on the Fork alone. And he crashed it. He was going too fast, and still a little uncomfortable with the controls, and he crashed. Not hurt, but they suspended his license. So today we had our regular forklifter (the guy that is quitting) and today around 5:30 he thought it would be funny to leave. so he left. just left. didn't say anything, didn't tell anyone, just left. This really ticked off my boss, and he was a bit heated for the rest of the day. I don't know what they're gonna do tomorrow. Maybe they'll train me now. hahahahaha. forklift is intense. scary. I would be sweating. hahahaha. ok. I need to sleep. that's all the has happened lately. klafkssfkvgre. random type.

8 comments:

MrsRoper said...

you are crazy!! hahahaha!

Brittany said...

You can get fined pretty heavily for J-walking. I think it is pretty weird when there are so much more serious crimes but who really cares about my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Not up here. I don't think it's illegal in Canada.

Brittany said...

It is here.

Anonymous said...

skldgihsdighsdofigsakjfsdsd
slisodifh sodigs'kdg 's
sdofi slkd hsodi hsodi hsdoif sdr

Anonymous said...

yeah. nice.

Brittany said...

Someone that was not very creative.

Anonymous said...

WHAT THE HEK IS skldgihssdislkjlskvls
shfiernvhskdlj'kdg's
skjfaslkdjfsldkdjlsakjfls sdr?????????????????????????????????????????????????????????