Sunday, November 06, 2005

for all who just fell off the curb.

I fall off curbs on a regular basis. Nothing wrong with it.
Probably cause I'm trying to do a stiff legged jump off them.
I remember when I was in D.C. last winter, we just got off the subway (or Metro or whatever it was) and we (josh, his friend andrew, and myself) were waiting for a ride to andrew's house. With nothing else to do we began doing TU combos and tried to do a stiff legged jump of the curb. I kept falling. hahahaha. But it was even more fun doing them on the Metro the next day. Tons of people, and here we are standing in the middle of the train doing TUs. Then we started looking for seats, and that's a whole other story that I'll tell another time. But here's one quotation from it: "Seats!!!!!Let's get em.!!!!!!!!!" It began with searching and ended with much laughter. good times.

Sorry. I have nothing else to say. But anyone reads this do me a favour ( I know, Canadian spelling) and do a TU on a public transportation system. I guarantee much fun.

oh. I feel sick.

sleep. weeeeeeeeeeeeewaaaaaaaaaaaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkaaaaaaaaaaayyyyyyereeeeeerrrrrr!!!!!!!! a group of hedgehogs breakdancing.

12 comments:

Brittany said...

Hahahahaha. That explains Josh's post on the Vancouver blog. Guess I should have read yours first.

MrsRoper said...

joe, you're crazy! and the smell of your hash browns made me choke on the air this mornning... hee hee!

Anonymous said...

those were good hashbrowns. i choked too.

Anonymous said...

I'm not going to post tonight because only two people commented today. what's the use? hahahahaha.

Brittany said...

You should just comment more.

Anonymous said...

I don't want to comment more. That's not my job. My job is just to post.

Brittany said...

But until I get AIM you can just comment. Right???

Anonymous said...

dang i am way behind this whole thing!! heck of a busy week...i am drowning in videos and mis:x presentations and school and last minute performances and AHHHHHHHH

destressed and better now...:)

overthinker said...

when i come to canada can i see the breakdancing hedghogs? after hanging over the edge of the chief and screamign at the freaky coolness of course....

Brittany said...

What do you have to do for the mission x presentation?

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah. I'm thinking I want to buy a breakdancing hedgehog and name him Lord Frederick.

Anonymous said...

hahaha you are great.