Sunday, November 20, 2005

as thick as pea soup

Yeah. that's how thick the fog is. I went to sleep last night, and there was fog. I woke up this morning (very very very early) and there was fog. I walked into church and there was fog. I walked out of church and there was fog. I came home and there was fog. I went to a cemetery and a few other freaky places with josh to film and there was fog ( the combo between fog and dark was rather unsettling). I came home again and there was still fog. I am now about to leave for a Brian Doerkson/Kathryn Scott concert and there is still fog. hahahaha. I hope none of you read all of that. It would have been really tedious. hahaha. But I felt like telling you all a little about the fog. Fog is an interesting thing. For some reason it feels like snow. I really have no idea why. it just does. short and lame post. hahaha. oh well. not much else I can do yet anyway.

12 comments:

Brittany said...

Ok, I get the point. Finally Vancouver had something bad that we don't.

MrsRoper said...

how thick is pea soup??? lol!

Brittany said...

Hahahah, very think I think. I am pretty sure my dad had some the last day we were up there.

amazed said...

One time we had fog here last year. It was really weird for El Paso, but it was kinda cool.

Anonymous said...

Fog isn't bad. Fog is the coolest thing ever. And it's still here this morning.

Anonymous said...

aye, a short and lame post...haha

i still can't imagien cold and fog though. i think "fog" and i feel humitidy...see why i need to move?
haha

Anonymous said...

It is great. I love the fog.

Anonymous said...

You should move.

Anonymous said...

okay. i'll be there tomorrow at 8.

Anonymous said...

ill have her packed in 5 minutes!

Brittany said...

He sounds a little too eager.

Anonymous said...

ok ok il have her packed in 7 minutes.how does that sound??