Tuesday, November 08, 2005

evening comes when the sun goes down.

I thought it was about time for another post even though hardly anyone has been reading them. But it's funny. I went to some random blog the other day and this guy had tons of posts, and not just dumb posts, long thought out posts. I went all the way down to the bottom of the page and he had no comments. No just on one post. On all of them. There were probably thirty posts. And this guy was writing like there were tons of people reading. hahaha. If I ever put up three posts in a row, and over the course of the week no one comments, I will delete my blog. It's just a waste of time if no one reads anyways. I think that will happen eventually, but perhaps not for a while yet.

OOOOOh. While I do have a blog what to talk about?

DVD menus?
Homemade music videos?
The thrice repeated word "no"?
Good songs?
Good books?
Bad books?
Interesting rodents doing dance moves?
Beavers?
Gators?
Moose?
Cameras?
Work?
Life?
Sleep?
The lack of sleep?
Sickness?
Dead goldfish?
Live psychotic five inch tall dogs?
Office Chairs?
Three pink rubber bands?
One brown rubber band?
One black rubber band?
LUNCH??????
BREAKFAST?????
FOOD IN GENERAL??????
DARK CHOCOLATE????
Oh I could go on. Role, roll. they're the same thing really. haha

27 comments:

MrsRoper said...

no body seems to post on my bog, but i still keep writing... Josh, Als and Brittany are the only people who seem to post... and even they don't post often!... don't stop the posting... even if i don't have anything to say about it... i read the blog every day... kk, i'm done being "serious" haha

joel sczebel said...

I forget. I am forgetful. sorry. hahahahahaha.

Brittany said...

Hey, I read it too!

Anonymous said...

they are not the same thing!! I WAS RIGHT FOR ONCE and i am never letting you forget it..hahaha


yeah if you ever stop posting i will call you patty...hahaha

miss pamela ann. hmmm. who is she? i might post if i knew her. but not this week.

Brittany said...

I think she is Joe's cousin that is staying at their house.

MrsRoper said...

right you are britt... i'm the crazy cousin no body knows... cuz i'm never mentioned
hahaha

Brittany said...

Which side are you on? Haha. I mean family related.

Anonymous said...

She's on our mom's side.

Brittany said...

How long is she staying w/you guys?

Anonymous said...

Indefinitely.

Brittany said...

Haha. Sooo how big is your house?

Anonymous said...

Four bedrooms upstairs, Middle floor has sitting room, living room, a bathroom and a kitchen, the basement (where Josh and I dwell) is kinda one big room, then my aunt and Pamela have their own separate suite with two bedrooms, a kitchen/living room, and a bathroom. yeah. that's it. That's pretty much how all the houses are built now. two floors up and a basement with one room and then a separate suite.

Brittany said...

Your aunt lives with you too? Does your grandma?

Anonymous said...

No.

Brittany said...

Hmmm, then I wonder what was Pamela talking about on her blog.

Brittany said...

Gosh, I try not say that but now that I hear (or read!) it so much I don't know if I can.

MrsRoper said...

JOE!!!!!! haha... you should post... are u feeling better? cuz i know Josh is hacking up a lung right now... he's rather sad sounding...

Brittany said...

I wonder why you guys are always sick. But I don't want to lecture you so I won't give my opinion.

Anonymous said...

Joe and Pamela, did you talk today?

Brittany said...

Hahaha. I think they talked once this morning. Pamela mentioned something in her blog.

Anonymous said...

etter...hahaha that name will always make me laugh now because nobody was ever sure if it was 'etters' or 'hetter' or what...

hahahahaha sorry...

Brittany said...

I am not even going to discuss it.

MrsRoper said...

a little... but it wan't just the two of us... haha

Brittany said...

HAHAHAHA! Don't worry. AIM him or something. He is more of a computer person.

MrsRoper said...

maybe, eh?... i'll try that... hahaha!

Brittany said...

Haha. Just kidding. But he talks MUCH more on the blogs than he did when I was actually up there.

Anonymous said...

Oh come on. Give me a break. So cruel. So unfounded.

HAHAHA. Perhaps. Perhaps.....