Wednesday, November 02, 2005

a big shot is just a small shot away from home.

hahaha. no comment. quotable from PJS.
.....oh.......excuse me.........
......................................
..................................
I was having a bit of a coughing fit. I am slightly sick. Just a wee cold. it's really interesting that when I was in fifth or sixth grade I had a cough that was so bad that I couldn't go to school for about a month and a half. By the end of that time, and after destroying about a quarter of my lungs (literally), the doctors figured out that it a very common illness relating to the common cold. If I ever am short of breath, that's why. Funny stuff. Everybody thought I was dying a slow death from some undiscovered disease, and it was really nothing that cool at all. But at least I got to skip school for a month and a half, and get caught up with all the great old Dukes of Hazard tv show. hahahaa. I watched it a lot. there wasn't much else to do. Watch tv.....cough, cough,cough,cough.........go on watching tv. that was life. sad. hahahahahahahah. but in hindsight it is funny. whenever I have a cough I am reminded of those months. Well, nothing interesting happened to me today. I didn't nearly get killed. I didn't win car. I will never get Boardwalk and Park Place on the same cup. and I will never have Pizza Hut at 11:00PM again. hahaha. I wish I could say something funny. Or something smart. Or just something new. But alas, it is not only the body that tires after too many continuous hours of wakefulness, but the mind as well. How about you all tell me the interesting things that happen to you. ohhh.. stink........sleep.......frying pan..............................WHACK!!!!!!!!!!!

12 comments:

Brittany said...

All your watching TV made me think of that movie "Attached." It was pretty realistic now that I think about it.

Anonymous said...

hhahahahaha.

Brittany said...

You know I am really not that smart because of the film "ND Short." I had no idea for weeks after I got the movie that it stood for Napolean Dynamite:-)

overthinker said...

haha oohh britt...

interesting things that happen:

well, yesterday was a bad day. i had to drive my mom's suburban. it was the most dyslexic day i've had in weeks. almost turned onto the wrong side of the road. looong story. then i ran over a curb at the bank((before you laugh try driving a '99 suburban with loose steering...it's like a tank with smaller wheels)) and the only thing that kept me from going mad was that i am not going to hell. :)that is one truth that always snaps me out of a bad atttitude.

there ya go.

Brittany said...

I sympathize. Try driving our big 12-passenger van. It can be very hard.

Anonymous said...

Well, try driving a festiva. dang. Like a tank with REALLY small wheels.

Brittany said...

Yeah, right. That thing would proably be a piece of cake.

Anonymous said...

yeah. it is.

Brittany said...

Do you have your permit or can you drive normally? I know you guys explained the Canadian rules once to me but I can't remember all of them.

overthinker said...

they have a big "L"on the back of their car...hahahahaha...and it doens't mean loser.hahaha

my suburban could crush ya'lls little festiva...it's the size of a tank.

Anonymous said...

my dad has a sweet blue mini cooper.
nicer.

Brittany said...

HAHA. I remember seeing the big L.