Monday, November 14, 2005

oh wernmsheinder

AAAhhhhhh. how the time flies. I've hardly even seen the computer in the last few days so posting (or commenting) has been difficult. But now here I am. Posting. Again. But I have nothing interesting to say. I'm heading off to work in half an hour. I'll work until late. I'll get home. Check my email. Eat. then sleep. Hopefully if I work OT I won't fall asleep on the bus and miss my stop again. hahahahaha. Ok. that was interesting. I was bussing (nice)(hahahahah) home at midnight last week, and I was so tired that i dozed off and awoke a few minutes later to find that I missed my stop, and was now about a good hour and a half (walking time) from home, and steadily getting further. Feeling slightly stupid, and slightly weary of the day I asked the bus driver what I should do. He said there was another bus heading back in the direction I needed to go that was leaving a stop two streets over in about three minutes. Luckily I know my way around so I ran over past a few freaky people, and a Country Mussic club (scary), and shortly reached my destination, hopped on that bus, barely had enough cash on me to pay, then had a fifteen minute drive, and a half hour walk home. I can't remember if I slept on the floor or if I made it to a couch or my bed, but I don't remember much after I got home. HAHAHA. Good stuff. Anyways. I hope it doesn't happen again. Although it would sorta be fun to walk home from far away in the middle of the night. haha. Something I would do. walking through the ghetto with an exacto knife in either hand ready to stick anybody who would try to mug me. hahahaha. aaaaaaaaaaaah.
well I should go. And someone should tell L to post on her blog ***soon***.

7 comments:

Brittany said...

Oh man. That is pretty funny. I feel bad for you since it was so late at night.

Brittany said...

Hahah. We were never allowed to watch it b/c we would imitate all the bad attitudes!

Anonymous said...

Hahahahahaha...what a hoser.

Anonymous said...

I love that show. I watch all the kid shows. In fact I can remember a conversation in a big white van about all the kid shows that everyone watched.

and was the anonymous Taylor?
right back at you hosehead.

Brittany said...

Ohh, I remember that conversation now. I had forgot about that. It was pretty funny.

Anonymous said...

why'd you have to go and diss country music?

Anonymous said...

Hey I wasn't dissing the music, I was dissing the joint they were playing it in.