Saturday, December 17, 2005

Forget it.

Tonight was really good. Got to just sit and watch the concert rather than filming it, then got to go out and eat food (ahh thank goodness for food-I was really hungry), and create the official response to ranch dressing- Bungalow. A mix of sour cream, lemon juices, and honey. I didn't taste it because I don't like ranch or sour cream, but it was me who suggested that some sweetener be used. Now I have very little time to sleep before I have to get up tomorning, have a guitar lesson, help my cousins move, head downtown to do something (I can't officially recall what...), and somehow manage to also do some christmas shopping. Soooooooooo......

It's time for sleep.

Angels from the realms of glory,
Wing your flight o'er all the earth,
You who sang creations story,
Now proclaim Messiah's birth.

out.

9 comments:

Brittany said...

What concert?

Anonymous said...

did you mean the thing at your church you were talking about earlier?

Anonymous said...

nice poem. who wrote?

aaaaahhhhhh it is SO nice to be home!!! went christmas shopping myself today. almost done now. :)

NARNIA TOMORROW!! WHOOO!

((oh and church is great too haha))

Anonymous said...

nice poem. who wrote?

aaaaahhhhhh it is SO nice to be home!!! went christmas shopping myself today. almost done now. :)

NARNIA TOMORROW!! WHOOO!

((oh and church is great too haha))

Anonymous said...

I don't know who wrote. The Steven Curtis version is rather good though, and I'm not even a huge stevie fan.

MrsRoper said...

joe... you spelled our response to ranch wrong... its "bungal-oh" hahaha! so that it can be trademarked... and you can't forget the aalfredo sauce, salt and pepper that was involved...

oh, the bitter-sweet memories of the hours endured lacking sleep... hahaha!

Home for christmas...in a short 12 hours i'll be back on alberta soil...

Brittany said...

Did you see Narnia, Damaris?

overthinker said...

yes. damaris saw narnia. it was great. the 4 brit kids were great. the snow was great. the music was great. the swords were great. the shields and armor were great. the wardrobe was great.

the books are better.


hahhaha no really i liked. immensly.

Anonymous said...

Of course the books are better.