Wednesday, December 07, 2005

A Newish Post.

I would like to first off say that I stole that title directly from dams. I randomly like to steal other people's ideas because I can't come up with any good ones on my own. hahahaha/.

Yesterday I was sick. I had a fever at work and was shivering and aching. I wasn't too sure if I was going to live or not. hahaha.
Today I was much better because as is always the case with me, I am never sick for more than a day. If I remain sick longer it is always a cough, and they aren't frequent visitors.

Today was slow at work, so I drew a big R in a circle on my hand that looks something like this: Ⓡ. I also stuck a big bright orange sticker around my wrist for no reason at all. I was feeling very random.

Thank goodness the world spins. It would be a pain if we had to travel to india for day, and australia for summer.

And thank goodness I don't live any further north otherwise the days would be even shorter than they are now.

Right now it's dark at about 4:30 in the afternoon.

But in the summer it stays light so late.

Sorry that I have nothing real to talk about.
I haven't really done anything lately.

Au revior et bon nuit.

10 comments:

Brittany said...

You know I am getting really tired of hearing that you are sick but I will still pray that you'll feel better.

Anonymous said...

I'm glad you are feeling better. I wish I only got sick for a day. Oh well.

Anyhoo, wow, you are really random. Writing and sticking things to yourself? Hmm...sounds like fun! Hahaheeheejajaja!

By the way, FIRST COMMENT

Anonymous said...

oh no!!!! brittany sent hers in before mine!!!!!! i went downstairs for a few minutes and forgot about it! ahhhhh!!! noooo!!!! i really did have the first comment though. hahahaha

Anonymous said...

wow britt, that's harsh. you meanie

joel sczebel said...

Hahahaha. I've done that before.You promote the fact that you are the first to comment, then it turns on you and someone sends theirs at the same time, or half a second before. It stinks. But harsh......I think not. hahahahahaha.

Anonymous said...

i was talking about her being tired of you saying that you are sick. hahaha

Anonymous said...

meanie? wow i haven't heard that word since '92. you crack yrself up a lot don't you joel? i don't get the comment about india and australia but then i'm usually pretty dumb.

Anonymous said...

sorry you're sick. i'm not. (well i'm in denial if i am haha)

yeah, well go ahead and steal my titles all you want. they are lameishness anyway. :)

Anonymous said...

jake, what do you mean you dont get that?! i'm dyslexic for pete's sake...

haha.

(who's pete, anywho?)

Brittany said...

I do that all the time too. I think I am first but someone else sends theirs in half a second sooner than mine.