Friday, December 16, 2005

Well, well...

Just went and saw King Kong. It was incredible. Some pretty freakishly large bugs and bats and creepy people in it though. yeah. If you were at all creeped out by the spider in Return of the King, this was a lot worse. And I really don't mind bugs. wow though. It was still really good. Kind of reminded me of Jurassic Park....not sure why. hahaha. But it was a lot better.

Now it's quarter after one, and I have WAY too much going on today. Here's the plan for the day, remembering that my plans are futile, and only His plan always works out the way it's supposed to....

1. Sleep for hopefully a few hours.
2. Wake up.
3. Be at work by 10:00AM ( I'm usually there at 1:00, but I need to get off early today so I'm starting early.)
4. Get off work at 6:00PM.
5. Get to Crossway Community Church's annual christmas concert by 8:00PM.
6. Film the concert.
7. Hopefully eat something. (haha)
8. Go home and sleep more.

then saturday....

1. Wake up.
2. Guitar lesson at 9:00AM.
3. (hopefully) chill out for the rest of the day.

then sunday....

1. Wake up.
2. At church from 7:30-1:00.
3. Work (yes I have to work on this one sunday. I'm really not looking forward to losing part of my weekend.) from 2:00-10:00PM.
4. Sleep.

then the rest of the week...(haha this is getting boring and I'm not even reading it.)

1. Sleep.
2. Work.

and so on.

But I'm off on wednesday to get some orthodontical ( I think that's not a word) surgery in my mouth. not fun. Actually....Anything can be great fun if you just have the right attitude!!!!!!!!!! (please imagine a very fake looking smile plastered across my face here.) No. I don't really think it'll be fun but I shouldn't whine.

Then I also get thursday....wait. No, I actually get my teeth out on thursday. I guess wednesday is just work. but I get friday off too. Then of course the weekend and christmas. it's amazing how soon it is.

I really need to shop.
for christmas presents.

and I need to sleep. I think this is the first couple of weeks in my life to possibly be called busy. ( on a very unbusyish scale )

I'm making no sense now.

Goodnight.

8 comments:

Brittany said...

Are you getting your wisdom teeth pulled?

Anonymous said...

yeaaaaaaah.

Anonymous said...

Today is last day of school for me. I dont know what I'll do all day when I'm on holidays. Probably just sit around and do what I am doing now.

Anonymous said...

DANG my name did not turn out right last comment(if you can call it a comment). It was supposed to say Jeremiah-who-once-was-a-bullfrog.

Anonymous said...

Isn't that what is says?

Anonymous said...

I think it says "jeremiah-who-once-was-a-bullfro" I think. Unless my computer is messed up. It probaly is. (I am one of those cup-half-empty dudes).

Brittany said...

No, there is a g on the end.

Anonymous said...

Confusion never stops,

closing walls and ticking clocks,