Friday, December 09, 2005

I know, I know, I don't post enough about anything interesting anyways.

Ahhh. just started to post and now I have to do something else. why does that always seem to happen. it's like people wait for when you sit down and begin to type and then wham!!!!! They remind you of something you should have already done that you didn't do because you're lazy and you don't have enough time. Then as you continue to type you realize that those are both lame excuses and maybe you're just a hoser. whatever the case, I must go. hahahahahaha.

better post later, or else tonight.

dang....I forgot, Festevus tonight. good times.

cheers.

But I'll still try and do a better post.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

no, i think people only do that if you have something good to say. or at least in my experiance, it's usually when i'm writing something deepis that i'm interrupted and therefore never finish and never post.

looks like snow.

joel sczebel said...

yup. I know it.