Saturday, December 03, 2005

Weheehehehehe.

I played guitar for four hours straight this afternoon. Dang. It was a long time. I played U2 and Coldplay, and a bunch of others, I played accoustic and electric, and I played with josh (on the bass) a bit too. then we set up our christmas tree. then pa, josh, josh hedder, and I went to Fatburger for a burger, and now we're going to watch some film. I wanted to get War of the Worlds, but nobody else wanted to. War of the Worlds was really good if anyone hasn't seen it. I totally digged it. hahaha. well it was pretty good at least. Tom Cruise was good. I actually don't think I've seen a him in a movie that I didn't like. I actually think he's in the movie we're watching tonight.

here's some more of the foto session we had at the aeroport.

ok. it's not working. darn. ahh. technology is not easy.

it's really cold. it was a little depressing watching my sisters desert video footage. white sand and cacti. it's hard stuff.
hahahaha. Watching hockey right now as well. ok. I think we're going to watch the movie. church tomorrow. can't wait. goodnight.

20 comments:

Anonymous said...

i didn't see that movie. i heard it was really gross

Anonymous said...

but i'm glad that you like it. haha

Anonymous said...

this is lauren in case you are super confused.

first, second, and third!!!!! yesh!

Anonymous said...

Oh come on. Don't listen to everything you hear. It was gross. At least that's what my pa says, but we have a different opinion of what qualifies as gross, and I don't call a bunch of people vapourizing and a bunch of blood gross. At least not if it is a necessary part of the story, and it's not blown way out of proportion. not to mention I'm definitely a tommy cruise, and stevie speils fan, so that biases my opinion. So don't listen to me. now I'm just rambling. If you don't like blood and people panicking and vapourizing than don't watch it. But I think if it could really happen, then that movie is a pretty accurate view of what it would look like. I was diggin it in the theatre.

Brittany said...

Sounds pretty gross to me.

Anonymous said...

i noticed ya'll say "pointy mountains" all the time now. and yet at the time everybody made SUCH fun of me that i actually started to feel pretty stupid. haha

Anonymous said...

Well they are pointy.

Anonymous said...

yeah i liked it it was good...although the end confused me...abby gotschall is an amazing actress :-)...so why do you watch hockey? oh yr canadian never mind then...just got done playing the piano it's still better haha

Anonymous said...

It was good. And hockey is the best sport to watch. I'm watching it right now. It's crazy.

Guitar is so much better.

Brittany said...

Nope, piano is much better. Especially if you have delicate little fingers and don't want them to get calloused. Hahahah. j/k. Well, kind of......................

Brittany said...

Nope, piano is much better. Especially if you have delicate little fingers and don't want them to get calloused. Hahahah. j/k. Well, kind of......................

Brittany said...

Nope, piano is much better. Especially if you have delicate little fingers and don't want them to get calloused. Hahahah. j/k. Well, kind of......................

Anonymous said...

Hahah. Sorry. My computer really doesn't feel like working today.

Brittany said...

Nope, piano is much better. Especially if you have delicate little fingers and don't want them to get calloused. Hahahah. j/k. Well, kind of......................

Anonymous said...

wow.

Anonymous said...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

britt...nevermind...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

britt...nevermind...

hahahaha

Anonymous said...

white sands is NOT depressing joey. you just need to expand your taste in landscapes. plus, we want to take you and blinky there when you come down. its texas snow my friend, not depressing.

joel sczebel said...

I wasn't saying it looked depressing, I was saying that it was depressing seeing a desert because I would have far preferred to have been warm right about then.