Saturday, December 10, 2005

good times at Festevus.

Festevus was a blast. Good food, good people, and really bad kareoke (two things here. I have no idea if that's how it's spelt, and I really don't know that it is possible for kareoke to be good so....). There were also games, prizes, and a really corny movie made by a couple of hosers who happen to be extremely random.

Yikes it's late. better head for dreamland, because 8;00's gonna come fast.

by the way, if anyone had absolutely no idea what Festevus is, it's our C4 Christmas party. There. Fairly easily explained.
it was supposed to be "quasi-formal" and was random from start to finish. That made it a big hit with me. Josh managed to find himself a black velvet blazer from some thrift store for the occasion, but I had to make do with a mohawk. In fact that gel-glue stuff pam told me to use is still going strong, and I doubt that I'll get my hair down for a week. hahahaha.

out. sleep. and for old times sake, look at the stars.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

the velvet blazer was in the girls section...

MrsRoper said...

and your hair will wash out nicely... hahaha! sooo much fun... best time i've had in a while.

Fantabulous Festevus!

Anonymous said...

we need to see a photo of the hair.