Saturday, December 03, 2005

if I had more time I'd:

Write a much longer post, go play "Beautiful Day" by U2, take a nap, go out in the snow, write a song, write a book, watch a Vancouver Canucks game, go play soccer, study India in the 1800's, make a long gory movie about WW2, make a long nongory movie about nothingness, make a long funny movie about a road trip, take a road trip, visit my gallos, visit my floridian friends, visit my texan friends, and go to New York and try not to get rolled.

That's what I'd do if I had a bit more time. As it is, I think I have to go somewhere right now. Ah, here's something to throw out there to anyone who reads this: Is there a person in any of your families who rarely knows what's going on until right as it's happening? In my family that's me. they say get in the car, I get in, we drive for a bit, then I rather hesitantly, and shamefully (because I realize that I should know what's going on) ask where we are going. Then the rest of the family informs me that it is something that has been planned for months, and when I ask why I didn't know about it they just laugh, and there's that awkward silence. I then resign myself to looking out the window at the tall pointy mountains, still being very confused.

Look out, I look out at night,
Planets are movin at the speed of light,
Climb up, up in the trees,
Every chance that you get is a chance you seize,

Speed of Sound_ Coldplay

ok. I actually don't have to go anywhere. hahahahaha. So when I think I have to go somewhere I really don't. So confusing. but when I think i have nothing to do I really have something to do.

It seems like everyone is sick. Kayla has some throat issue, and now is covered in spots. I don't know if they're chicken pocks. I'm even starting to feel sick. That's not rare for me, but what's rare is that I feel sort of run down. When I usually get sick I keep doing things the way I always would, and the fact that I might not feel well really doesn't bother me. But right now I am not actually sick yet, but I feel tired and sleepy and really worn out.

oh well.

outers.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

GOOD post. I loved it. Very confusing. Random. And good.

Anonymous said...

I like random.

Brittany said...

If I had more time I would probably read the post. Heeheehee. And who is J? Is that Jake or Joe?

MrsRoper said...

awesome...random...love it!