Tuesday, August 30, 2005

Original Taste.

I got that title off the side of a Coke can that is sitting beside the computer. Why can't pop (or soda) taste the same as it does, but have a lot less sugar in it? If only....

I am being a tour guide once again today, following the classic route through Vancouver, Whytecliff Park, Lynn Canyon, Stanley Park, and possibly Robson Street. I have done this exact route probably fifty times. No exaggeration there. Fifty. So it isn't all that interesting. Then when I get home, I've got to go back into the Cave and continue to edit. Then later this week Josh and I have to make a short film.

It is starting to become fall here. The days have already begun to shorten, it is starting to get colder.....I hope winter comes soon.

That is all I have to say.
Have a good day.

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

I think that our coke tastes better than your coke.

You have a nice day too!

Anonymous said...

I don't like coke.

Brittany said...

I like coke but I don't drink coke.

Anonymous said...

Sorry Lorraine, but I have to disagree. But even your coke tastes better than Mexican coke.

so it's like 6:30 in your neck of the woods right now, eh?

sweet.

Anonymous said...

your guys's ketchup tastes weird too

Anonymous said...

I don't like ketchup.

Anonymous said...

Heresy!