Saturday, August 20, 2005

Why I made this Blog, and how it led to me squishing a field mouse, then catching one the next day

First of all,
I made this blog (before blogs were the big fad), because I wanted to comment on Josh's blog, and that was back when josh didn't know how to allow non-members to comment, thus to comment, I had to make this blog. In contrast to what the title says this actually had nothing to do with me squishing a field mouse, unless it was just some kind of natural instinct that blogs inspire (which is my best guess because Josh has recently got into Mouse-Hunting as well). The really cool thing about this blog inspired instinct is that the desire to hunt mice grows, so the night after I squished the mouse, I went back to the spot with josh, and we caught one in a net......Ok this is really a strange post, but it is my first so maybe they'll get better.

If you read this I guess you got my email. (Even though i have no links Lorraine)

4 comments:

joel sczebel said...

okay i commented....
it is great and i love the name and you have to wear your pink shirt to church!

Anonymous said...

yes the link was very helpful joe. hahaha...
nice blog! and you have a pink shirt?

Anonymous said...

pink shirt! pink shirts rule!

Anonymous said...

haha