Friday, August 26, 2005

Who's the Phantom

Not that I really care. I find it funny that Josh always asks "who's the Phantom, then Lorraine always answers " I don't know josh, are you?" Fishy. I know it isn't josh because it doesn't come up when I type it in the place where you put your name, and it would if it had been used recently. So my guess is Lorraine. Always asking if it is somebody else hoping the focus will shift to somebody else! HA! Hoser!

But I am in no way sure. If anybody does know the truth, email me, because being outside of some inside joke makes me even more confused than normal.

10 comments:

Anonymous said...

Are you still wearing the rubber bands???

Anonymous said...

i have no idea. at least you have access to a computer and aren't completely out of the loop half the time because you get all your emails 5 days later....i guess since i have nothing worthwile to say i should stop.

Anonymous said...

'sometimes the information one is looking for is not in the most obvious place'


from some book that i dont remember the name of

Anonymous said...

I found a rubber band on the floor at work.

Maybe the Phantom is Amber, Damascus, Ally, or Stephen?
Or maybe it's Brittney since she keeps saying she knows who it is?!
What do you say to that Blimy Britt!???

Anonymous said...

I can guess.....

Anonymous said...

Only one person knows who I am and I have sworn them to silence. I am not a joke.

Anonymous said...

Brittney knows?
So, is this her dad?

Anonymous said...

HAHA that would be funny if it was. Confusing all the poor teens.

Brittany said...

Ha, ha. You're all very, very confused. It is so amusing though. Reading all of this and thinking "I know who it is, but I can't tell you!" Sorry to be so mean but I can't help it.

Anonymous said...

Is it your dad?