Sunday, August 21, 2005

Sunday

Today at church we did not sing "Jesus Thank You" or any other Pat Sczebel songs, and I mixed and thankfully didn't mess anything up. It was weird. I usually mess something up. I think it was because I wore a pink shirt. It was the first time I've ever worn a pink shirt. But that sounds a bit creepy. OK. I don't think the shirt had anything to do with it, but it was a nice change. After taking down all the stuff, Josh, Dad, and I went and ate at Subway and now are watching golf. Paradise. Almost.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

Yay for the pink shirt!!!!!!

Anonymous said...

Is Quiche/ That girl / lorraine/ lauren deSOmething or other the only one that comments on this blog?

that was kind of mean.
i apologize.
bye.
I really do like Quiche, she is a good friend.
she just needs something to do.
haha
out>

Anonymous said...

That's okay, Quiche Lorraine!!!
You can comment on my blog now that Josh has totally dissed you, Flippin Georgia!!!
I'm listening to Clocks. It's pretty sweet.

Anonymous said...

OUCH!!! Thanks a lot Josh! But you're right. I have nothing to do. But don't worry because that will definitely change when I start school on Monday. This week I'll be busy getting ready for school. Woohoo!!!! (sarcasm)

Well, thanks. I like you too. You are a good friend. When you're not dissing me. haha...

Thanks for sticking up for me Starbuck!!!!! You're flippin sweet!!! Luv ya!