Wednesday, August 31, 2005

Apples and Violins

I am looking at a bowl of apples right now while some others are watching "The Village" in the other room. I love the music from that movie. If you haven't seen it, just watch once, then watch it again with your eyes closed and just listen to the music. The violin is beautiful. I could listen to it all day. Anybody agree? The music is incredible. If only I could play violin.... Or at least some stringed instrument. I used to play the flute. HAHAHAHAAHAHAHA. I don't even know why. I just did. And I was decent, but then I stopped and haven't touched one for about four years. I also love the sound that flutes make. OHHH. The best part of the movie is coming up. And the best part of the score. Got to go. Sorry. I'll try to write something meaningful tomorrow morning. Goodnight.

DANG!! INCREDIBLE!!! I LOVE THE SOUNDTRACK!!!!!

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

That movie is the best. seen it about 4-5 times. And I agree, the music is excellent!!!

Anonymous said...

thanks for making me laugh when i was so homesick...no i've never seen village but i love violin and flute so maybe i will--jsut for the music. hahaha i do weird things like that.

almost lost my teal sharpie the other day...thought i dropped it down the furnace...random is best, ey?

Anonymous said...

I have seen half of that movie. It was in the middle of the night and my friends kept doing stuff to freak me out so I stopped watching it.

Anonymous said...

I just redid my pink finger nail. Still the pinky on my left hand, and I also still have my rubber bands on.

Lorraine, watch all of it. The best music is in the last fifteen minutes. That is also when M. Night starts to pull all of the different stories together. It is the best.

Anonymous said...

I LOVE violin and flute music! Never seen the movie though. Maybe I'll just listen to the soundtrack. I can't do scary movies with my over-active imagination. I have had some really awful nightmares from watching scary movies. Wake up in a cold sweat, sitting straight up kind of nightmares.

Anonymous said...

It is more of a romance than a scary movie. I was disappointed when I saw it the first time cause I thought it would be scarier. But the music is beautiful.