Thursday, August 25, 2005

Oxford

Another random title. Has nothing to do with this post, and only Joshua Etters knows of it's significance.

Tomorrow I'll be gone all day filming a wedding, but I have to bring my laptop so if the ceremony gets really boring and if the church has wireless internet, maybe I'll have time to post. Probably not, and as Lorraine says, "don't worry, I won't hold my breath". Weddings are pretty much the most boring thing possible to film, and believe it or not, after walking around from about 1:00pm to 11:00pm, you get really exhausted. Oh well.

Today my dad bought an old Jeep. Also very randomly. He has wanted one for a long time and finally found the perfect one. It is sweet, and even more ghetto than the Festiva.

Nothing else too important to report except that I've heard that sleep is a good thing, and if any of you Flordians (who supposedly have more fun) are still awake, go to bed. Even though it's still early. Then wake up extra early and have a good long prayer session asking God to make it snow in Florida. That would almost be better than if it snowed here.

La neve e bella.

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who is Joel Sczebel!!!!????
What is it like to be you joe????

Anonymous said...

sweet! even more ghetto than the festiva! ricky will be soo happy!

Anonymous said...

Who is the phantom?

Anonymous said...

i don't know josh. are you?

Anonymous said...

hahaha...i was wondering when someone would notice the "floridians have more fun" thing. i thought it was funny. are you publish your comment?

wow. 2 comments in a row.

Anonymous said...

Wow did your dad just totally surprise yall with a new vehicle? Weird, but awesome, lol. Where on earth will you guys park it?? Parking on your street seemed slightly hazardous, esp. with that ol 15 passenger van, lol.

Anonymous said...

I'm the Phantom. I just didn't want everybody to know how much I was posting.



Actually I'm not. But somebody else is. Who is it?

Brittany said...

You guys are very funny and amusing. I know who the Phantom is and their doing a great job of confusing you guys.

Anonymous said...

My boss buys cars randomly.

FLORIDIANS would REALLY have more fun if it snowed in Florida.