Monday, August 29, 2005

What is going on?

Why do people try to be like the characters in P and P? Josh thinks he's like mr. darcy, but I think he's crazy. I could just as easily make myself Mr. Darcy. I am not very talkative, I am rather proud (but I'm not rich, so that helps), and I can ride a horse (when I'm asleep). HAHAHAHAHAHA. Or I could be somebody else from the movie, but it's dumb. HAHAHAHAHA. I think I'd rather be Batman. HAHAHAHAHA. I could jump off a building with my tights and cape, and land in an amazing TU right in front of the bad guys, then I could put them in jail. HAHAHAHAHAHAHA. I'm in a (not in Floridian langauge) happy mood. HAHAHAHAHAHA. HeeHeeHeeHeeHee. WOW THAt WAS A REALLY DUMB POST!!!!! But if I had to be someone from P and P, I would probably have to be Mr. Darcy, because I am not at all like anybody else. HAHAHAHAHAHA.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

You could be Mary.
Or Jack.

Anonymous said...

Who's Jack? and I'm certainly not Mary. There are several differences

Anonymous said...

haha.

theres no way youre darcy, mr.bennet!
we already decided! and i have an objection to my character too.
i no longer want to be the not so bright lydia

Anonymous said...

I meant Wikkim... or however you spell it. Jack Wikkim.

Anonymous said...

But you're not Wikkim because he's actually bad. You're like a shop owner in the background...

Anonymous said...

What! There's no way that I'm Mr. Wickham. Not in manner of life, and not at all in personality. But I'm not a shopkeeper either. That's downright offensive.

HAHAHAHA

I have to agree with Kara. I'm Mr. Bennet.