Wednesday, August 31, 2005

They've Got A Lot of Coffee in Brazil.

But it's too bad that I don't drink it.

Frank Sinatra - Coffee Song,

Way down among Brazilians
Coffee beans grow by the billions
So they've got to find those extra cups to fill
They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil

You can't get cherry soda'Cause they've got to fill that quota
And the way things are I'll bet they never will
They've got a zillion tons of coffee in Brazil

No tea or tomato juice
You'll see no potato juice
The planters down in Santos all say no no no

The politician's daughter
Was accused of drinking water
And was fined a great big fifty dollar bill
They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil

You date a girl and find out later She smells just like a
percolator
Her perfume was made right on the grill
Why they could percolate the ocean in Brazil

And when their ham and eggs need savor
Coffee ketchup gives 'em flavor
Coffee pickles way outsell the dill
Why they put coffee in the coffee in Brazil

So your lead to the local color
Serving coffee with a cruller
Dunking doesn't take a lot of skill
They've got an awful lot of coffee in Brazil

I love this song. HAHAHAHA. Frank is hilarious, I hear Lorraine knows him, but I never got a chance to meet him. Too bad.
I would say the that Frank was one of the coolest guy's ever, but the fact that he's dead drops him below The Edge, Bono, and Coldplay's Bass Player.

SWEET.
ok.
hopefully I'll have something interesting or meaningful to say later tonight or tomorrow.

I will end this post with one last question: WHERE IS CHRIS??????????

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

Who told you I knew Frank Sinatra? I have never met him. I wish I had. I'm really confused right now. Are you talking about another Lorraine???

Anonymous said...

Ooooh ok. I thought you were talking about the coffee song but I read the one on Josh's site and I get it now. hahaha...

Anonymous said...

If you want to know who I am, go to Josh's blog.

Anonymous said...

O I don't have a show to say,
Yes, and I sing of a single day,
We never change do we?
We never learned to leave.

So, I wanna live life in a wooden house,
Making more friends would be easy,
I wanna live where the sun comes out

Ha. RANDOM>RANDOM>RANDOM.

Love it. Sorry for the confusion Lorraine. HA HA.
And stop calling yourself "the Phantom" Amber.
It's evil. And Cruel.

Brittany said...

Do you like coffee, Joe? Or was it just a random song?

Anonymous said...

I do not like coffee, but it is a wonderful song. I just bought it, so I really like it right now.