Saturday, August 20, 2005

Why it is always crossed out.

OK this is a bit strange.
When all the E-teamers were here they wanted everybody to sign their journals, and their shirts.
I avoided this for some time until they finally caught me and demanded a signature.
I began to write my name in someone's journal (Lorraine's I think) when all of the sudden just as I finished, I realized that I had spelt my own name wrong.

That is a bit of a strange position to be. Not knowing what else to do I began to scratch it out. That was when Lorraine exclaimed, "What are you doing!". Unwilling to admit the truth, I began a bit of a tradition of writing my name on all the stuff, then crossing it out. Except all the other times I spelt it right.

That's why now I always sign my name then cross it out. It is also why I love to sit and play "Everythings Not Lost" on my guitar because even though I seem to be mentally handicapped it could be a lot worse.

HAHAHA

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm looking at your crossed out signature on my journal right now! Along with "gimped". That's crossed out too of course. hahaha...

Anonymous said...

Yeah, well you wrote like the best thing in my journal...